Formed in 2000, SOZO is an award-winning digital agency based in Cheltenham. We are looking for a PHP/Wordpress developer who is passionate about improving the internet and creating cutting-edge websites.
We are a close knit team of 16 and we all share a real passion for the internet. Our staff like to push the boundaries of what is possible online and are allowed to experiment and develop their talents within a collaborative environment.
You need to have the following skills and experience:
- Be able to show a portfolio of Wordpress sites you have created that demonstrate custom templating and CSS
- Experience of working with MySQL databases
- CSS experience – SASS ideally
- Nice to have would be experience of Git/Build processes.
This role will be within a talented and experienced Wordpress development team producing high-end custom Wordpress sites. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest cutting edge technologies and practice advanced Wordpress development methodologies.
We are looking for a Wordpress/PHP Developer with openness to new technologies.
- Good PHP/Wordpress and MySQL experiences
- Hands-on, motivated self-starter with ability to take direction and manage tasks with minimal supervision within an energised, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and great listening skills
- Flexible and resourceful
- You build clean and qualitative high-end code
What we offer
- Unique job role in an innovation friendly company with a very flat management structure.
- We are a forward-thinking innovative agency who are passionate about the internet. We allow you to develop your skills and enhance your knowledge.
- You will be given an interesting range of projects and work within a diverse team who all like to collaborate and share their knowledge.
- Free choice of OS
- Regular team events and much more
- A great office with a lot of comfortable space
- Salary depending on experience
40 Hours a week
If you’re looking to advance your career in an cutting-edge digital agency then please send your CV to Shaun Uthup – firstname.lastname@example.org