We are looking for an experienced Client Account Manager to help manage our clients and deliver projects.
Formed in 2000, SOZO is an award-winning digital agency, based in Cheltenham. SOZO has a team of 30 + all who have a passion for digital marketing with specialisms ranging from branding to website design/development and digital marketing.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a personable Client Account Manager who relishes working within a creative environment. Someone who is friendly, enthusiastic yet also passionate about the detail; achieving timings, sticking to budgets and managing the delivery of high quality website projects with a meticulous attention to detail.
You will be mainly responsible for client relations and overseeing the delivery of brochure and ecommerce websites. You may also need to advise clients on their digital marketing and then liaise with our marketing team to help meet their requirements. You will manage your own set of clients and have autonomy to advise and direct their projects. We expect you to be proactive in advising your clients and in the upselling of our other services to them.
Applicants must have at least 3-5 years commercial experience delivering website projects of various sizes and technical complexities across a range of market sectors.
You must be able to demonstrate how you have successfully delivered website projects on time and on budget and demonstrate knowledge of ecommerce.
This role will be hybrid, at work/remote, with a minimum two days based at our Cheltenham office (in Tivoli).
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing client relationships, including regular communication, meetings, calls, and presentations
- Project Management of website builds
- Achieving deadlines and milestones and
- Giving your clients regular progress updates
- Monitoring timings vs budgets
- Coordinating with internal design, development and marketing teams
- Presenting digital marketing reports to clients
- Take an active part in and contribute to our team and evolving our services
- Share initiatives, best practices and results
- Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Cross-selling of our services to your clients
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Broad experience of Digital Marketing
- Experienced in project and client management
- Personable and easy to work with
- Absolutely passionate about the internet and digital marketing
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Ideally familiar with Teamwork.com or similar project management software
Key Attributes Required:
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives, which deliver profitable outcomes
- Proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all of our customers
- Respects the views of others and positively contributes to a learning environment that encourages excellence
- Continually asks what more could be done, willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required
- Be proactive with suggestions and pre-emptive with solutions
- Receptive to feedback and asking for help when unsure.
What’s it like to work for us:
Our culture and values:
- Innovative, cutting edge, forward-thinking
- High standards and great pride in our work and reputation
- Collaborative and happy to share knowledge and help each other
- Open to constructive criticism
- Positive and supportive working environment
- Environmentally friendly
- Importance of work life balance
- Approachable Management Team
- We like to reward our staff generously and fairly
Up to £30,000 – 45,000 per annum, depending on experience and level.
Plus pension scheme and generous holiday.
- A highly competitive basic salary (with potential for an annual pay rise subject to meeting performance targets).
- Annual staff bonus after a qualifying period.
- Option to work from home/remotely for 2-3 days per week.
- Spacious offices within a sought-after area of Cheltenham (Tivoli).
- A relaxed creative atmosphere.
- Collaborative culture.
- Personal development and training is encouraged.
- Yearly personal development plan.
- Christmas and summer staff parties, as well as ad hoc lunches and team socials.
If you consider yourself to be a strong candidate for this role, and are looking for the next progression in your career to develop your knowledge and skills, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com