Transcript from video:
- Carry out extensive keyword research – target keywords that are most relevant to your business, and that provide reasonable traffic
- Keyword presence – once you have your list of keywords, incorporate these keywords where appropriate into your copy
- Balance keyword density and readability – make sure your website copy is keyword friendly without comprising the message you want to get across
- Aim to build credible links into your website – social media and links with other websites related to your industry are great avenues to attract links back to your website
- Prioritise your content – think about what the most important pages are on your website, and ensure both your audience and Google can find them with ease!