We are looking for an experienced, forward thinking Digital Marketing specialist to join our growing team.
Formed in 2000, SOZO is an award-winning digital agency based in Cheltenham. We are a close knit team of 14 and we all share a real passion for the internet. Our staff like to push the boundaries of what is possible online and are allowed to experiment and develop their talents within a collaborative environment.
SOZO is a Google Partner Agency and certified in Adwords, Analytics and Shopping Ads. We have a very good track record when it comes to SEM, having achieved literally thousands of page 1 rankings for a wide range of clients.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced, forward thinking Digital Marketing specialist who relishes a new challenge. We want someone who is passionate about the internet and in particular search engine marketing and website analysis. You will be responsible for delivering our SEM service to a range of clients of varying sectors and sizes.
Applicants must have at least 3-5 years commercial experience of managing SEO and PPC for a range of clients. You must show be able to demonstrate how you have helped your clients to significantly improve their organic rankings and show ROI on PPC campaigns. You must also be proactive in making recommendations to clients on how they can improve their websites and increase conversion rates.
This role will be Cheltenham based (in Tivoli) with some occasional travel to London required.
Your main responsibilities
- Design client SEO and PPC strategies
- You will be responsible for the SEO performance of your clients and work collaboratively with them to improve their rankings. You must be proactive with your insights and suggestions.
- Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and ensure that the SEO and PPC channels are achieving the ROI targets for our clients.
- Take an active part in and contribute to our SEO team and evolving our SEM service.
- Share initiatives, best practices and results.
- Keep up to date with latest SEO trends.
- Educate other areas of the business who indirectly impact SEO.
- Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation.
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Managing of client relationship including regular communication, meetings, calls, and presentations
- Project management of website builds and developments.
Our Ideal candidate
- Absolutely and infectiously passionate about SEM
- Analytical mind-set with a strong ability for analysing data and user statistics
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Experience of delivering and monitoring digital marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and lead generation
- Experienced in project and client management
- Ideally Google Adwords and Analytics Certified.
Key Attributes Required
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives, which deliver profitable outcomes
- Proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all of our customers
- Respects the views of others and positively contributes to a learning environment that encourages excellence
- Continually asks what more could be done, willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required
- Be proactive with suggestions and pre-emptive with solutions.
Location: Cheltenham (Tivoli)
What we offer
Salary - up to £30-40K per annum, depending on experience and level. Plus pension scheme and holiday.
• A highly competitive basic salary, with annual pay rise • Relaxed creative offices in a very nice area of Cheltenham (Tivoli) • A relaxed atmosphere • Collaborative culture • Personal development and training is encouraged • Simple, agile workflow processes (we spend much of our time in Google Drive & #Slack) • Christmas and summer staff parties • Yearly personal development plan • Free gym membership after a qualifying period.
If all of this floats your boat and you want to advance your career in a cutting-edge digital agency, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com