We are looking for an experienced, forward thinking Account Manager to join our growing team.
Formed in 2000, SOZO is an award-winning digital agency based in Cheltenham. We are a close knit team of 20 and we all share a real passion for the internet. Our staff like to push the boundaries of what is possible online and are allowed to experiment and develop their talents within a collaborative environment.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced, forward thinking Account/Project Manager who relishes a new challenge. We want someone who is passionate about the internet and in particular ecommerce, search engine marketing and website analysis. You will be responsible for project managing our ecommerce website builds, customer relations and delivering our SEM service to a range of clients of varying sectors and sizes.
Applicants must have at least 3-5 years commercial experience of managing ecommerce projects, SEO and PPC for a range of clients. You must be able to demonstrate how you have helped your clients to significantly improve the performance of their website. You must also be proactive in making recommendations to clients on how they can improve their search marketing and increase conversion rates.
This role will be Cheltenham based (in Tivoli) with some occasional travel to London required.
Your main responsibilities
Project management of website builds and developments.
Client relationship management
Dealing with designers and developers
Managing client support questions
Create SEO and PPC strategies
- You will be responsible for the performance of your clients' websites and work collaboratively with them to improve their digital marketing. You must be proactive with your insights and suggestions.
- Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and ensure that the SEO and PPC channels are achieving the ROI targets for our clients.
- Take an active part in, and contribute to, our Client Services Team and evolving our SEM Service.
- Share initiatives, best practices and results.
- Keep up to date with latest SEO & PPC trends.
- Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation.
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Managing of client relationship including regular communication, meetings, calls, and presentations
Our Ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Experienced in project and client management
- Highly organised and methodical
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Personable and easy to get on with
- Analytical mind-set with a strong ability for analysing data and user statistics
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
Passionate about digital marketing
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Ideally Google Adwords and Analytics Certified.
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives, which deliver profitable outcomes
- Proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all of our customers
- Respects the views of others and positively contributes to a learning environment that encourages excellence
- Continually asks what more could be done, willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required
- Be proactive with suggestions and pre-emptive with solutions.
Location: Cheltenham (Tivoli)
What we offer
Salary - up to £30-40K per annum, depending on experience and level. Plus pension scheme, bonus and holiday.
• A highly competitive basic salary, with annual pay rise • Relaxed creative offices in a very nice area of Cheltenham (Tivoli) • A relaxed atmosphere • Collaborative culture • Personal development and training is encouraged • Simple, agile workflow processes (we spend much of our time in Google Drive & #Slack) • Christmas and summer staff parties • Yearly personal development plan • Free gym membership after a qualifying period.
If all of this floats your boat and you want to advance your career in a cutting-edge digital agency, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com