We are looking for an ambitious Junior Digital Marketing candidate to join our growing team.
Formed in 2000, SOZO is an award-winning digital agency based in Cheltenham and London. We are a close knit team of 16 and we all share a real passion for the internet. Our team like to push the boundaries of what is possible online and are allowed to experiment and develop their talents within a collaborative environment.
SOZO is a Google Partner Agency and certified in Google Ads, Analytics and Shopping Ads. We have a very good track record when it comes to SEM, having achieved literally thousands of page 1 rankings for a wide range of clients and industries.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Digital Marketing candidate who relishes a new challenge, and is keen to learn. You should be passionate about digital marketing (in particular SEO) and website analysis.
You will support the SEM team with numerous SEO and digital marketing tasks, with a view to eventually managing a pool of your own SEO clients at SOZO.
Any previous or commercial experience of managing SEO and PPC is welcomed, but not required. Full training and on-boarding will be provided.
This role will be Cheltenham based (in Tivoli). There is an option to work remotely for part of the week if desired.
Your main responsibilities:
- Supporting the SEM team with any ad hoc or ongoing tasks related to SEO, website analysis and digital marketing.
- Analysis of performance, rankings and website insights to recommend further changes.
- Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis, and making any recommended changes to the SEM team.
- Partake in allocated training and resources to further your knowledge of SEO and digital marketing.
- Take an active part in and contribute to our SEO team and evolving our SEM service.
- Share initiatives, best practices and results.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices.
- Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation.
- Absolutely and infectiously passionate about SEM.
- Analytical mind-set with an enthusiasm for analysing data and user statistics.
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Any experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics and/or Social Ads would be a nice bonus.
- Preferable knowledge or experience with SEO Tools.
Key Attributes Required:
- Proactively contributes to improving the quality of service we deliver to all of our clients.
- Respects the views of others and positively contributes to a learning environment that encourages excellence.
- Continually asks what more could be done, willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required.
- Be proactive with suggestions and pre-emptive with solutions.
- Receptive to feedback and asking for help when unsure.
Up to £15,000 – 25,000 per annum, depending on whether it’s an apprenticeship scheme or a graduate. Plus pension scheme and generous holiday.
- A highly competitive basic salary (with potential for an annual pay rise, subject to meeting performance targets).
- Annual staff bonus after a qualifying period.
- Free Cheltenham gym membership after a qualifying period.
- Option to work from home/remotely for 2-3 days per week.
- Relaxed creative offices within a sought-after area of Cheltenham (Tivoli).
- A relaxed atmosphere.
- Collaborative culture.
- Personal development and training.
- Simple, agile workflow processes.
- Yearly personal development plan.
- Christmas and summer staff parties, as well as ad hoc lunches and team socials.
If you consider yourself to be a strong candidate for this role, and are looking to kickstart your career in SEO and digital marketing, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO Recruitment Agents Please.