We are looking for an experienced, forward-thinking Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
Formed in 2000, SOZO is an award-winning digital agency based in Cheltenham. We are a close knit team of 30 and we all share a real passion for the internet. Our team like to push the boundaries of what is possible online and are allowed to experiment and develop their talents within a collaborative environment.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced, forward thinking Digital Marketing Manager who relishes a new challenge. We want someone who is passionate about the internet and has the commercial real-world experience to help grow our clients’ businesses.
You will be responsible for managing our clients, project managing websites, developing marketing strategies and helping to deliver our digital marketing services to a range of clients of varying sectors and sizes.
Applicants must have at least 5 years commercial experience in digital marketing.
You must be able to demonstrate how you have helped your clients to significantly improve their marketing and show ROI on various multi-channel campaigns. You must also be proactive in making recommendations to clients on how they can improve their websites and increase conversion rates.
Your main responsibilities:
- Devise and manage client digital marketing strategies (which could include SEO, PPC, social ads and email).
- Implementation and delivery of the strategy (with the assistance of our marketing teams).
- You will be responsible for guiding the performance of your clients marketing campaigns and work collaboratively with them to improve their rankings and ROI from their website.
- You must be proactive with your insights and suggestions.
- Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to ensure that SEO and PPC efforts are achieving the ROI targets for your clients.
- Take an active part in and contribute to our marketing team and evolving our marketing services.
- Share initiatives, best practices and your results.
- Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Oversee and manage website and marketing projects.
- Advise on conversion rate optimisation of ecommerce websites.
- Managing of client relationship including regular communications, meetings, calls, and presentations.
- Absolutely passionate about digital marketing but with the commercial savvy to understand your client’s real world objectives.
- Analytical mind-set with a strong ability for analysing data and user statistics.
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight.
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs.
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams.
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Experience of delivering and monitoring digital marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and lead generation.
- Experienced in project and client management.
- Ideally Google Ads and Google Analytics Certified.
- Some experience with Social Ads would be a nice bonus.
Key Attributes Required:
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives, which deliver profitable outcomes.
- Proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all of our customers.
- Respects the views of others and positively contributes to a learning environment that encourages excellence.
- Continually asks what more could be done, willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required.
- Be proactive with suggestions and pre-emptive with solutions.
- Receptive to feedback and asking for help when unsure.
- We have technical SEO and PPC staff within the marketing team for you to utilise.
- Based within 30 mins of Cheltenham to allow for hybrid working.
Up to £40,000 – 50,000 per annum, depending on experience and level. Plus pension scheme and generous holiday.
- A highly competitive basic salary (with potential for an annual pay rise subject to meeting performance targets).
- Annual staff bonus after a qualifying period.
- Option to work from home/remotely for 2-3 days per week.
- Relaxed creative offices within a sought-after area of Cheltenham (Tivoli).
- A relaxed atmosphere.
- Collaborative culture.
- Personal development and training is encouraged.
- Well established workflow processes.
- Yearly personal development plan.
- Christmas and summer staff parties, as well as ad hoc lunches and team socials.
If you consider yourself to be a strong candidate for this role, and are looking for the next progression in your career to develop your knowledge and skills, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com