5 tops tips for SEO
There is an overwhelming amount of in-depth advice and articles online about how to improve the SEO of your website. Here, I quite simply list my top 5 "tried-and-tested-in-a-nutshell" techniques for improving SEO!
Transcript from video:
- Carry out extensive keyword research - target keywords that are most relevant to your business, and that provide reasonable traffic
- Keyword presence - once you have your list of keywords, incorporate these keywords where appropriate into your copy
- Balance keyword density and readability - make sure your website copy is keyword friendly without comprising the message you want to get across
- Aim to build credible links into your website - social media and links with other websites related to your industry are great avenues to attract links back to your website
- Prioritise your content - think about what the most important pages are on your website, and ensure both your audience and Google can find them with ease!
This article was published by Christian on 23rd July 2012. Christian is head of front-end development. He can take a design concept and bring it to life online. Christian has reached 'guru' status in search engine optimisation! There’s not much Christian doesn’t know about the world of SEO, and he has achieved some incredible first page Google listings for our clients.